Saturday 17 May 2008

Right Through

Its been long since I wrote my blogs...Writer's block I guess.
Well, today, its not gonna be any poem or "philosophical" views....it just going to be one of those from the bottom of the heart ones.

What do you do when you are deceived?

Spilled so much of your thoughts and feelings to someone to just find out, you were heading no where?

Told things to the wrong person?

Mislead to a wrong impression of somebody trying to be something else....?

I just have to write it here....no where else or no one else would understand.
Let me just make it a reminder to myself, go slow, trust you heart, follow your instincts....they know you best, just like how you answer those MCQ questions.

I'll continue another day....

2 comments:

HeartzOfGold said...

dear kavita

just hope you would one day realize that if all your life you're gonna depend on your instincts, you would end up a very sad and bitter person.

because instincts would tell you to chase the wind, believe in the wish-washed dreams that were never meant to come true, and desire things that the world could never possibly satisfy you with.

that would be the day you realize that life is more than just about yourself.

=D

CerealKiller said...

hello there.