Monday 3 August 2009

It Does Not Have to End Like this...

I cannot bear it anymore...
its been 2 months ... and it seems almost like forever.
Not being able to speak, see, smile, walk or even sleep like how I always did , is killing me.
and you know why.... because of you.

I can't be entirely sure if you even read my blogs anymore. I could have easily sent you an email an explain all of it again... but , this is the best way right now...

Yes, you didn't want that kinda relationship with me. Eventually, I too grew out of that idea.
BUT, boy... YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND!!!
and however dysfunctional we have seemed in the last few months, life just seems empty without you right now.

only two songs keep playing in my head, and I wonder if its the same for you ...
cause, life does suck without you....








Don't leave just like that....
we did have a lot of fun...
its the tears and joy that brought us closer ...........

I am missing you, my dearest friend on Earth.

No comments: